The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Infographic||Cromford Index|
November 1 - Here is the schedule of classes running during the last 2 months of 2018:
- November 5 at 11:30 - 2:00 at OnQ Financial in Gilbert 85297 - Unravelling the Mysteries of the Cromford Report - register at bit.ly/cromford115
- November 28 at 10:00 - 12:30 at Clear Title in Phoenix 85016 - Digging Deeper with the Cromford Report - register at bit.ly/cromford1128
- November 30 at 10:30 - 1:00 at Caliber Home Loans in Chandler 85224 - Digging Deeper with Cromford Report - register at bit.ly/cromford1129
- December 12 at 10:00 - 12:30 at First American Title in Glendale 85308 - Unravelling the Mysteries of the Cromford Report - register at bit.ly/cromford1212
Unraveling the Mysteries of the Cromford Report - This class walks people through the basics of using Cromford in their business and leaves them with a better understanding of the charts and how to use them to generate more business.
Digging Deeper with the Cromford Report - This class looks at what charts to use for which situations. This class helps agents use Cromford more powerfully every day to generate more business.
October 30 - Another of Butch Leiber's very popular classes on how to use the Cromford Report to generate more listings will take place on November 5. Location is OnQ Financial in Gilbert
October 22 - Butch Leiber is running another Cromford Report class on October 24 at Old Republic Title's Camelback office. To register please go to http://bit.ly/cromford1024
He is also running a beginner level class on November 5 at OnQ Financial in Gilbert. To register please go to http://bit.ly/cromford115
October 8 - We have updated the agent production table to September 6. We have decided to count George Laughton as an iBuyer. Although he has his many of his own listings outside of Zillow, a large proportion of his listings are now generated on behalf of Zillow's Sign Post Homes operation.
October 1 - Our specialist trainer Butch Leiber is running another Cromford Report class on October 17 at Caliber Home Loans in Scottsdale from 10:00 - 12:30. To register please use this URL:
September 30 - We have added Tableau charts in Cromford Public to show monthly sales and purchases by Zillow's iBuyer division (Sign Post Homes).
September 22 - A new video is available, illustrating how to use the Listing Presentation Dashboard with your clients. Use THIS LINK to view it.
Left to right:
- Asel Nelson, Tina Tamboer, Mike Orr, Sophie Orr
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
If you ever have difficulty logging in, please try the Subscriptions -> Log-In menu item at the top left.
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings||-42.9%||record low||1/18/14|
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- In which city are REO buyers most active right now?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.