The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Infographic||Cromford Index|
|CLICK HERE For One of Arizona's Leading Property Managers||CLICK HERE For One of Arizona's Leading Property Managers|
|Referral Fees Paid For New Clients!||Gentry Referral Guarantee - We will send your client back to you when they are ready to sell.|
|CLICK HERE For One of Arizona's Leading Property Managers|
|We treat your clients like our own and have programs in place to make sure they come back to you|
- November 13 - We have added a monthly infographic and commentary that you can use to quickly email your clients about the state of the market. Designed and created by Tina Tamboer, Senior Real Estate Analyst.
- November 12 - We have created a new Special Report on Canadian Home Owners - an Excel file containing Information Market sourced data about residential properties in Maricopa County with Canadian tax mailing addresses. Canadians are showing an increased tendency to sell their residential properties due to the strength of the US dollar versus the Canadian dollar. Find out more here.
- November 11 - The rental chart now has the ability to compare the current average lease price per sq ft by ZIP code.
- September 15 - A new Tableau chart allows you to track average rental rates over time by city and ZIP code.
- September 11 - A new Tableau chart allows you to see long term trends in local home pricing expressed in foreign currency
- September 4 - We are starting to phase out some of the older Flash-based charts where the data is now better provided through the Tableau charts. If you find you miss one of these old charts for any reason, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
If you ever have difficulty logging in, please try the Subscriptions -> Log-In menu item at the top left.
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings||-42.9%||record low||1/18/14|
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- In which city are REO buyers most active right now?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.